Sukhoi Aviation Corporation is the leading Russian corporation specializing in development, manufacturing, marketing, aircraft support (maintenance and upgrade) and supply of associated spare parts and equipment of Su and Be military and civil aircraft. Founded in 1996, Corporation comprises:
1) Sukhoi Design Bureau, Moscow - develops, tests and introduces into serial production Su aircraft (including the Su-24, Su-25, Su-27UBK, Su-33, Su-30MK, Su-47, etc.).
2) KNAAPO, Komsomolsk-on-Amur - manufactures all Su-27 derivatives, Su-30MK and Be-103 aircraft.
3) NAPO, Novosibirsk - manufactures the Su-32 and the An-38 regional airliner.
4) TANTK, Taganrog - develops multipurpose amphibian aircraft (the Be-200 and Be-103), manufactures the A-40 and A-50 aircraft.
5) NPK Irkut, Irkutsk - manufactures the Su-30K, Su-30МK, Be-200 and other aircraft.
Address: 23B, Polikarpova Str., Moscow, 125284, Russia