Chelyabinsk radio plant POLYOT is the leading Russian producer of equipment for Air Traffic Control (АТС).
Chelyabinsk Radio Plant POLYOT has developed, jointly with research institutes, and set up serial production of the following equipment for civil aviation:
- Aerodrome and route primary-secondary radar;
- High precision secondary radar;
- VOR/DME short-range navigation system;
- Instrumental landing system (ILS);
- Nondirectional radio beacon and marker radio beacon;
- Automatic radio direction finder.
The above АТС equipment meets the requirements of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and ensures aircraft flight safety.
Flights of defense aircraft are supported by azimuth distance measuring radio beacons and landing systems being produced at Chelyabinsk Radio Plant POLYOT.
Address: 6, Ternopolskaya Str., Chelyabinsk, 454080, Russia