The Phazotron-NIIR Corporation, a recognized leader in domestic aircraft radar technology was created in June 1917 and at that time was named Aviapribor Plant.
The Phazotron-NIIR Corporation offers a complex system of radars and WCDS development and production on the basis of Kopyo, Zhuk and Arbalet and unified component parts.
Main types of products:
- Airborne radars and weapon control and defense systems (WCDS);
- Helicopter radars and WCDS;
- Radars for gun/missile air defense systems;
- Module units of radars;
- Components of electronic equipment;
- Weather radars;
- Aerospace monitoring;
- Means for displaying information on the condition of space vehicle and cosmonauts;
- Medical magneto-therapeutic devices;
- Small- size thermoelectric refrigerators;
- Engineering equipment for machine-building industry.
Address: 1, Electricheskiy per., Moscow, 123557, Russia