IRKUTSKOYE AVIATSIONNOYE PROIZVODSTVENNOYE OBEDINENIE OAO (Renamed IRKUT)
The IRKUT Corporation, established in 2000, affiliates a number of Russian leading aircraft manufacturing enterprises and design bureaus – the Irkutsk Aviation Plant, the Beriev Aircraft Company, the BETA AIR JSC, the Russian Avionics Design Bureau, the IRKUT AviaSTEP Design Bureau, and the ITELA JSC. The major IRKUT's products and services are:
- Manufacturing, deliveries, after-sales support and assistance in license manufacturing of the Su-30 aircraft family;
- Development, manufacturing, deliveries, and after-sales support of the Be-200 amphibian;
- Joint development of the Indo-Russian Transport Aircraft;
- Avionics upgrades of the Su-type aircraft and the Mil-type helicopters;
- Development of the integrated avionics suites.
Address: 30/7 Bldg. 2, B.Molchanovka Str., Moscow, 121069, Russia