Aviaexport was established in 1961. As a leading exporter of Soviet/Russian passenger and cargo aircraft for 42 years, Aviaexport has acquired extensive experience on the international market. In total, the company has delivered about 7,000 airplanes, helicopters and related equipment to more than 60 countries. Aviaexport is authorized by the Russian Aviation and Space Agency to promote and market aerospace products and services. Among the latest deals with the participation of Aviaexport are contracts for delivery of Tu-204, Il-103 aircraft, Mi-17 helicopters in different modifications, overhaul of about 100 airplanes/helicopters, a number of aeroengines and delivery of spare parts to over 20 countries.
- Export/import of passenger and cargo aircraft, spare parts, aerospace equipment and instruments;
- Organization of and participation in aerospace programs;
- Technical maintenance of exported aircraft, their repairs and overhaul;
- Assistance in customer's flight crew and maintenance personnel training;
- Participation in projects of international scientific and technological cooperation;
- Organization of CIS aerospace companies' participation in international air shows and exhibitions;
- Assistance in the execution of export contracts and projects financing;
- Marketing services.
Address: 21A, Obraztsova St., Moscow, 127018, Russia.