The company specializes in air navigation services, namely:
- Collection and processing of aeronautical information;
- Compilation of aeronautical information publications.
AviaComInfo is a licensed business, with its products officially approved for use.
The company employs a staff of professionals with years of experience in development of aeronautical documents.
The company's primary products are high- and low-altitude enroute charts for Russia and CIS states, international and regional airway directories and lists, and aeronautical information publications for general aviation.
In 2003 the company launched a number of new products:
- Cases for aeronautical publications;
- Navigator's briefcases and soft bags;
- Ring clip map folders with transparent files;
- A4 map holders.
The company is considering the possibility of launching production of navigation equipment (slide rules, triangular rulers, calculators, etc.) The company's flexible, small-size staff is capable of rapid reaction to customers' requests.
Address: Bldg. 1, 11 Bolshoi Kozlovsky pereulok, Moscow, 107078, Russia.