The company pursues the following primary lines of activity:
- Exporting major components, units, spares and materials for Russian- and foreign-made aircraft;
- Exporting ground and airfield equipment and associated spares;
- Repairing Mi-8 and Mi-17 helicopters;
- Overhauling major components and units of Mi-8 and Mi-17 helicopters;
- Development and introduction of the Raport SB SI program pack for automated preparation of aircraft, helicopter and gas-turbine engine assembly and assembly control;
- Development of electronic aircraft assembly part catalogues.
Aeromechanica-Mi Ltd. is an authorised representative of the Sevastopol Aircraft Plant, which overhauls, repairs, reequips and custom-modernises all modifications of Mi-8, Mi-14, Mi-8MT (Mi-17) and Mi-8MTV (Mi-17-1V) helicopters for civil aviation.
Address: Bldg. 1, 13 Novoalekseevskaya, Moscow, 129626, Russia.